As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. BOC Sciences manufactures and markets stable isotope labelled (> 97% atom %) products derived from food plants and is used as a tracer and internal standard in a wide range of research fields and diagnostics in the life sciences.
Most elements have both stable and radioactive forms. Among the stable isotopes, the compounds labeled with 2H, 13C and 15N are the most commonly used biological tracers. Stable isotopes and stable isotope labeled plant hormones can be widely used in plant physiology and biochemistry, soil and plant nutrition, plant protection, improvement of crops such as rice, flowers and agricultural products, and nitrogen cycle in grassland. Innovative food plant products developed include, for example, U-13C starch, U-13C inulin, U-DHA, Umur-13C tomato, U-13C lycopene, U-13C solanine.
- Tracking and identifying the fermentation products of 13C-labeled dietary fiber and the absorption of 13C SCFA in the colon
- The functional intestinal microorganisms involved in fermentation are identified by stable isotope detection (SIP)
- The bioavailability of bioactive components in the intestinal system was measured.
- Expert Project Management
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle
- Guaranteed Quality: All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency
- Full spectrum of Modification and Activation Services
- Provide quality service at the microgram, milligram to kilogram level
- Cost-Effectiveness and High Efficiency.