In most cases, it is impossible to directly synthesize oligonucleotide-peptide conjugates. However, these binding problems can be solved by protecting or modifying functional groups on peptides by LifeTein. Our chemically selective ligation method can form very effective connections and reactions between oligonucleotides and peptides. BOC Sciences provides DNA peptide conjugates and RNA peptide conjugates for cell screening and in vivo research.
Peptide-oligonucleotide conjugate (POC) is a covalent construct that connects molecules (such as DNA) to synthetic peptide sequences. These materials combine the programmable self-assembly of oligonucleotides with the biological activity and chemical diversity of peptides. In recent years, due to the relative advantages of each molecular type, POC has been widely used in many fields. Oligopeptide conjugates can be used as DNA-oriented immobilization to bind a variety of antigens to solid supports. In addition, oligopeptide conjugates have recently been shown to improve the therapeutic potential of oligonucleotides in siRNA, cell permeable peptides and aptamers.
- Biomaterials used to interface with cells and control cell behavior
- Hybrid self-assembly systems for the interaction between balanced peptides and oligonucleotides
- Template-enhanced POC coupling to larger molecules
- Peptide display on self-assembled oligonucleotide scaffolds.
- A variety of cross-linking chemistries
- Fully traceable documentation system
- Stringent quality control standards
- Advanced instruments and equipment
- Purification, detection or location of specific substances
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion