As a leading service provider focused on drug development, BOC Sciences's scientific team has been supporting customers at the forefront of antibody drug conjugate development and will apply first-hand expertise to your unique project needs. Our dedicated team can tailor a custom manufacturing package to your specifications. We will work with you to create a scope of work to complete the project on time and within specifications.
Antibody drug conjugate (ADC) is a monoclonal antibody that binds to bioactive drugs through chemical conjugates with unstable bonds. By combining the unique targeting of mAb and the cancer-killing ability of cytotoxic drugs, ADC can sensitively distinguish healthy tissues from diseased tissues. This technically challenging therapy combines innovations in biotechnology and chemistry to form a new class of highly effective biopharmaceutical drugs. The efficacy of antibody drug conjugates is achieved by covalently linking monoclonal antibodies that recognize specific tumor-associated antigens with cytotoxic agents through stable junctions. The reagent induces cell death only after it is internalized by mAb and released into specific cancer cells. Compared with standard chemotherapy and cancer biological agents, antibody drug couplings limit systemic exposure and improve drug tolerance-passing the lethal payload directly to the target tumor cells without affecting healthy tissue.
Advances in the conjugation of antibodies with cytotoxic drugs have made it possible to better control the pharmacokinetics and significantly improve delivery to the target tissue. Effective new anticancer drugs can now be used to target cancer while minimizing exposure to healthy tissue.
- Different ADC structures and batch development experience
- Random cysteine or lysine coupling technique
- Directional binding through engineering monoclonal antibodies or enzyme-catalyzed sites
- A wide range of characteristic analysis functions, including mass spectrometers
- Release test and stability of (BDS) and (DP)
- People and suites that specialize in ADC development, manufacturing, and testing
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion
- Cost-effective and high-quality products.