As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. Choosing the best fluorescence fatty acid conjugate for your application is not always easy. We can help you decide on the most suitable conjugate for your applications.
Fatty acids are the building blocks of different sets of biomolecules. Some fatty acids, such as arachidonic acid, are important in cellular signaling. Fatty acids are released through the enzymatic effect of phospholipase A on phospholipids and various other lipases. Fluorescent fatty acids can be used interchangeably with corresponding phospholipids as membrane probes; however, fatty acids are more likely to transfer between the aqueous phase and the lipid phase. Although fatty acids are ionized in water under neutral pH (pka~5), their pka is usually~7 in the membrane, and thus a significant fraction of membrane-bound fatty acids air neutral species.
Although fluorescent fatty acid analogues are sometimes used as direct probes for membranes and liposomes, their most common applications have been used in the synthesis of fluorescent phospholipids and metabolic binding in living cells.
Our fluorescent fatty acid analogues have fluorescent groups attached to fatty acid chains or, more commonly, to carbon atoms farthest from the carboxylate part. Our fluorescent fatty acids currently include derivatives based on BODIPY, nitrobenzoxadiazole (NBD), pyr and danesulfonyl fluorophores, as well as natural fluorescent polyunsaturated fatty acids cis-pellinamic acid.
- The fluorescence labeling chromatography method was used to further improve the detection sensitivity of fatty acids such as C12~C20.
- High quality, efficient and cost-effective fluorescent labeling
- Expert Project Management
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle
- Guaranteed Quality: All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency
- Full spectrum of Modification and Activation Services
- Cost-Effectiveness and High Efficiency.