As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. With the comprehensive advanced platform, BOC Sciences provides global clients with fluorescence labeling carbohydrate services to promote your research.
Structural modification of proteins is essential for living cells. When regulatory abnormalities occur, they tend to cause disease. Glycans are the cause of many structural variations in biological systems, and their expression on the cell surface is often referred to as "sugar". Glycans have no chromophore, so the response of conventional LC-UV detection is poor; therefore, before the high sensitivity analysis of LC fluorescence detection, it is usually labeled with fluorescence label, the most common label is 2-aminobenzamide (2-AB). The researchers studied the potential for breakthroughs in health care through carbohydrates, proteins, glycoproteins and their interactions.
- Fluorescent substances are relatively rare in the analytical matrix, resulting in a low level of background noise.
- The detection problems caused by the lack of universal HPLC detectors can be partially solved by UV and fluorescence derivation techniques.
- High sensitivity.
- Provide the best quality fluorescent probes and multiple markers within the same molecule.
- Deep knowledge and rich experience in biomaterial modification and conjugation.
- All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.