BOC Sciences's custom carbohydrate bioconjugation services include experimental design, and development of protocols and procedure for the preparation of conjugates requested by our customers. As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, we have accumulated a portfolio of modification and conjugation of carbohydrates to protein, oligonucleotides, and many other large or small molecules.
It has been committed to stabilizing proteins because of their potential uses in the organic synthesis, diagnostic and pharmaceutical industries. These efforts have led to a variety of methods for stabilizing enzymes, including adsorption on inert carriers or ion exchange resins, capture in gels (with or without cross-linked gels or proteins), covalently linked to beads or polymer carriers, contained in micelles, chemical derivation and mutagenesis of proteins. However, these methods do not provide a general method to solve the problem of protein stability. Studies have shown that the multi-site connections between carbohydrate-based macromolecules and the protein surface will provide protein with structural stability and water-like microenvironment under harsh reaction conditions.
- To explore the activity, function and mechanism of protein.
- Drug delivery and targeting.
- Infection or course control.
- Vaccines and immunotherapy.
- Anti-inflammatory strategy.
- Advanced instruments and equipment
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle
- Experienced scientific team
- Cost-effective and high-quality products
- Guaranteed Quality: All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.