As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. Our unique and unparalleled expertise in the field of bioconjugation chemistries provides you with the best fluorescence labeling magnetic nanoparticles service in the industry.
Fluorescent probe quantum dots have a wide application prospect in the fields of biomarker, cell migration tracer and on-line imaging. Magnetic nanoparticles have great advantages in biological fields such as magnetic resonance imaging, drug loading and cell detection. By combining magnetic nanoparticles with quantum dots, magnetic nanoparticles with fluorescence effect and superparamagnetic and fluorescence properties are obtained, which realizes the magnetic field control and fluorescence tracing of particles moving in the molecule. Most fluorescent magnetic nanoparticles have core-shell structure. The shell must be biocompatible and non-immunogenic to prevent the agglomeration of particles while minimizing non-specific interactions with proteins, cells and other components of the biological medium.
- MRI and fluorescence imaging bimodal probe
- Labeling of cells and tissues in vitro and in vivo
- Magnetic and fluorescent dual cell separation
- Dual fluorescent magnetic probes for cell isolation, flow cytometry and fluorescence-related cell sorting of (FACS).
- Fluorescence nanoparticles can be used to target specific cells and tissues in vivo or for the development of bioassay in vitro.
- Magnetic nanoparticles are nontoxic and biodegradable
- Fluorescence reagent and probe are economical and safe
- Highly biocompatible and non-toxic
- Deep knowledge and rich experience in biomaterial modification and conjugation
- The probe is stable and can be used within two years after one labeling
- The experimental period is short, the results can be obtained quickly, the specificity is good, and the location is accurate
- All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.