BOC Sciences provides our global customers with a range of high-quality stable isotope labeling services for biomedical research. Based on extensive experience and advanced technology, we are able to work closely with customers to design and manufacture customized and customized product binding projects. BOC Sciences can provide custom amino acids & derivatives labeled with stable isotopes including 2H (deuterium), 15N, 13C, or a combination of 15N and 13C.
In the field of quantitative proteome and metabolome research. Proteins, peptides and other small biological molecules can be labeled by cell or tissue culture, or by chemical means through chemical reactions to specific functional groups, such as stable amino acid labeling technology (SILAC), 15N/14N in cell culture and relative and absolute quantitative isotope labeling technology (iTRAQ). The quantitative analysis of target biomolecules was realized by chromatography / mass spectrometry (GC / MS).
SILAC has become a very powerful method for studying cellular signal transduction, post-translational modification (such as phosphorylation), protein-protein interaction and gene expression regulation. In addition, SILAC has become an important method of secretology, a global research and secretion pathway of secreted proteins, and can be used to distinguish between proteins secreted by cultured cells and serum pollutants.
- Ensures superior product quality, reliability, and consistency
- We are the experts in determining chemical purity and isotopic purity
- High-quality analytical instrumentation, such as high-field NMR and mass spec
- Decades of experience and expertise in analyzing stable isotope-labeled compounds
- All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.