BOC Sciences is committed to the development of cutting-edge PEGylation technology. We have established a full or partial technology development service including mature PEGylation process, purification process, determination of quality standards and key process parameters, and subsequent formulation development of products. BOC Sciences provides PEG conjugated Amino acid service to customers worldwide to promote your research.
Of the 20 common amino acids that make up proteins, only the side chain groups of polar amino acid residues can be chemically modified. Commonly used reactive amino acids include lysine, cysteine, histidine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, serine, threonine, tyrosine, N-terminal amino group and C-terminal carboxyl group. Free amino groups are higher in protein molecules. When the electrophilic activated PEG reacts with the free amino group of an amino acid, it is mostly a random modification, and several amino groups are often modified, resulting in the generation of a polymorphic mixture. Even if only one PEG is bound, it is possible to bind to different amino sites, resulting in site isomers.
PEG conjugated amino acid, which affects the spatial structure of the protein, eventually leading to changes in various biochemical properties of the protein: increased chemical stability, increased resistance to protease hydrolysis, reduced or disappearance of immunogenicity and toxicity, prolonged in vivo half-life, reduced plasma clearance and so on.
- Tailored synthesis of PEG conjunction amino acid
- Process optimization of PEG conjugated Amino acid
- Analysis and development of PEG conjugated Amino acid related preliminary experiments
- Drugs that provide PEG conjugated Amino acid for in vivo and in vitro research
- Characterization and analysis of PEG conjugated Amino acid
- Deep knowledge and rich experience
- Full range of assay equipment and platforms
- Highly reliable and reproducible result
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion
- Quality one-stop service