BOC Sciences provides various functionalized superparamagnetic particles that can be used for biomolecule separation, imaging and diagnostic application. As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to providing global clients with biotin labeled magnetic nanoparticles service to promote your research.
Biotin magnetic beads are densely wrapped in biotin. The magnetic beads are incubated with a sample containing the target analyte and then fixed by a magnet close to the test tube. After the unbound pollutants are washed from the beads, the bound analyte are eluted from the beads with an elution buffer (not provided). As the magnet immobilized the beads, the eluted analyte was transferred to the new tube. Magnetic beads are superparamagnetic, non-aggregated iron oxide particles (or microspheres) used to capture or purify targets such as proteins, antigens, antibodies, DNA / RNA, cells, etc. The design enables faster binding kinetics in many biomedical and research applications, including automatic HTS and manual applications, with high sensitivity and selectivity.
- Magnetic separation
- Isolation of avidin protein-labeled proteins and nucleic acids
- Study of protein interactions and DNA- protein pull-down
- Purification of avidin protein-labeled proteins and nucleic acids
- Excellent performance: we design products that can compete with or surpass competitors.
- Excellent capacity and yield: high binding ability, can purify the target quickly and effectively.
- Extremely high purity: stable pre-sealed particles provide clean purification even from complex samples.
- Customizable: we can modify or create according to your needs.
- Guaranteed Quality: All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.