As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences offers Luminex bead labeled DNA services to customers worldwide to advance your research. Luminex bead labeled DNA provided by us can be used for qualitative and quantitative analysis of DNA in a variety of samples.
The luminex bead is divided into four types. Among them, xTAG microspheres are based on MicroPlex microspheres and are connected with tagged DNA probes for DNA detection. Luminex bead labeled DNA for DNA detection is based on the use of hydroxyl-containing microspheres that can be linked with DNA probes after activation or use labeled DNA probes with anti-tag microspheres. The probes carried by the microspheres were hybridized to elute unbound DNA, and avidin-labeled phycoerythrin was used as the reporter fluorescence. Luminex bead labeled DNA is based on a liquid suspension chip system with high throughput, high speed, high sensitivity, wide linear range, and good repeatability. It is used in many fields such as scientific research, clinical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Luminex bead labeled DNA was used in the detection of gene polymorphism related to thrombus formation in the liquid-phase gene chip technology and compared with the traditional Polymerase Chain Reaction-Single Strand Conformation Polymorphism(PCR-SSCP) method, the results showed that the liquid-phase chip method was more accurate in the detection of gene polymorphism than the PCR-SSCP method.
- Luminex bead labeled DNA can be used for nucleotide sequencing, single nucleotide polymorphism analysis, gene mapping, etc. by liquid-phase gene chip.
- It can also perform precise qualitative and quantitative analyses of nucleotides.
- Advanced equipment and technique
- Experienced scientific team
- Highly reliable and reproducible result
- Scalable - easily adjusts for sample size and automation
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion.