In particular, streptavidin-modified AuNPs are increasingly used for biosensing purposes. With a comprehensive advanced platform, BOC Sciences provides gold nanoparticles labeled stretavidin services to customers worldwide to promote your research.
Gold nanoparticles labeled stretavidin can bind to trace antigens, antibodies and receptors, and has a wide range of applications in biological detection and biosensors. Biotin-linked streptavidin can be applied to nano-gold technology. The principle is that positively charged streptavidin is labeled with negatively charged gold nanorods-streptavidin and gold nanoparticles-streptavidin, and then tightly bound to biotin together. This allows the detection signal to be amplified on the basis of only nano-gold labels or only biotin labels.
- Gold nanoparticles labeled streptavidin can be used for the secondary detection of biotinylated probes in detection methods such as western blot, ELISA, light microscope and electron microscope.
- Gold nanoparticles labeled stretavidin are increasingly used in biosensors. For example, stretavidin-coated gold nanoparticles are modified with biotinylated oligonucleotides, which can improve the sensitivity of nucleic acid tests.
- A gold nanocluster immunoassay (GNCIA) was developed based on streptavidin-labeled fluorescent gold nanoclusters for early and sensitive detection of HIV infection.
- Advanced equipment and technique
- Stable and reliable product quality
- More flexible product packaging
- Excellent one-stop service
- High quality fluorescent conjugates of gold nanoparticles and streptavidin with different sizes
- Highly reliable and reproducible result
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion.