As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. BOC Sciences provides a variety of solutions for the preparation of fluorescent labeling oligonucleotides, including labeling regents, independent dyes and custom labeling services.
Oligonucleotides are polymer sequences of nucleotides (RNA, DNA and their analogues). Health diagnosis and drug gene research were carried out by using primers and siRNA, oligonucleotides for basic molecular research, as well as microarray and fluorophore probes. Fluorophore is a very useful biomolecule sensitive marker, and fluorescent labeling is the most commonly used synthetic oligonucleotide marker so far. Many different fluorescent groups can be easily connected to oligonucleotides, which form the basis of the detection systems used in DNA sequencing, forensic medicine, and genetic analysis.
- Nucleic acid sequencing.
At present, most of the gene chips are labeled with fluorescent dyes and scanned by laser confocal chip scanner and CCD chip scanner to determine the results.
- Detection of pathogenic pathogens.
Known bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites and chlamydia, mycoplasma and other microbial nucleic acid sequences, we can design primers and probes to detect by PCR or hybridization to help the diagnosis of diseases. It is particularly important for microbes such as viruses that are difficult to cultivate.
- Genetic disease, diagnosis of tumor.
With the gradual elucidation of many genes related to genetic diseases, the understanding of them at the genetic level has become more and more in-depth. With the development of gene mutation detection technology, nucleic acid hybridization, PCR and sequence analysis have gradually become routine methods for the diagnosis of genetic diseases, such as hemophilia, thalassemia, phenylketonuria and so on.
- Gene expression analysis.
In recent years, with the rapid development of fluorescence quantitative PCR based on fluorescence energy transfer technology, it can accurately and sensitively determine the concentration of template and detect gene variation, which has become a new method for quantitative detection of nucleic acid.
- Excellent, high quality, competitive prices
- More than 200 labels to choose from
- Click chemistry allowing completely new dye combinations not available before and so far unreachable labeling densities
- Creating complex labeled hybrid oligonucleotides with the flexibility to be adapted
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion
- All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.