The gold nanoparticles provided by BOC Sciences have high efficiency and sensitivity in applications in the fields of chemistry, biological analysis, biomedicine, optics and nanotechnology. With a comprehensive advanced platform, BOC Sciences provides gold nanoparticles labeled protein services to customers worldwide to promote your research.
There are multiple modes of interaction between gold nanoparticles and proteins, including physical adsorption, chemical covalent binding, and non-covalent specific adsorption. Click chemistry can covalently connect gold nanoparticles and proteins, or catalyze the reaction between nanoparticles, to obtain reaction results that can be read with the naked eye. The interaction between gold nanoparticles and proteins and the spectral properties of gold nanoparticles can be used for simple, efficient and low-cost detection of disease or environmental pollution, as well as for disease treatment.
- Gold nanoparticles can provide an environment similar to that that can maintain the stability of proteins, so that proteins adsorbed on its surface maintain their biological activity, and can enhance the detection sensitivity of lactic acid biosensors.
- Gold nanoparticles is combined with protein to make a gold probe for electron microscopy.
- This method provides a simple method for protein food quality monitoring. Using physical adsorption between gold nanoparticles and proteins, proteins can be modified onto gold nanoparticles, and heavy metal ions in solution can be detected by the selectivity of proteins for metal ions.
- Various type of gold nanoparticles
- State-of-the art chemial biology facilities
- Stringent quality assurance and quality control standard
- No non-specific binding
- Optimized to meet you sensitivity specifications
- Small scale to bulk manufacturing
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion.