BOC Sciences is committed to the development of cutting-edge PEGylation technology. It has technical personnel in polymer chemistry, organic synthesis, biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmaceuticals and other aspects, and has long-term cooperation with many scientific research institutions. BOC Sciences provides PEG conjugated Peptide services to customers worldwide to promote your research.
In drug development research, in order to increase the half-life of peptide drugs in vivo, reduce the immunogenicity, and increase the water solubility of the drugs, activated PEG was chemically coupled to the peptide drugs. The study of PEG modification of peptide compounds is later than related studies of proteins, and some progress has been made in recent years. For example, the half-life and biological activity of PEG-modified products of calcitonin and epidermal growth factor are significantly higher than those of prototype drugs. In particular, peptides are easier to achieve in PEGylation than proteins. The most common application in the study of PEG modification of peptide compounds is mPEG. First, a carboxyl group, an amino group, or other active group is introduced into the terminal of mPEG, or an amino acid derivative modified by mPEG is prepared, and then they are coupled to the peptide sequence by solid or liquid phase method to realize the PEGylation of N-terminal, C-terminal and some amino acid side chains of the peptide.
- Exploration and establishment of the process of peptide PEGylation process
- Process development and optimization of PEG conjugated peptide production
- Development of PEG conjugated peptide drug analysis method
- Multiple methods for characterization of PEG conjugated peptide
- Deep knowledge and rich experience in PEGylation
- Patented reagents and processes for PEGylation
- Advanced equipment and technique
- Highly reliable and reproducible result
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion
- Quality one-stop service