As a leading service provider focused on drug development, BOC Sciences's contract drug development program offer a comprehensive drug conjugation strategies that can be custom designed and developed to fit your needs.
The medical needs and develop drug molecules to meet the market requirements, researchers develop activated or functionalized PEGs or antibody to perform the conjugation reactions to modify the API. After downstream processing, purification and formulation, the final API may then unfold the desired clinical effect. A prolonged pharmacological activity allows to reduce the frequency of drug administration and thus to improve the patient's quality of life.
BOC Sciences's drug conjugation services is based on more than 30 years of experience, providing high-quality conjugated compounds, dedicated research and development and strict IP protection, and our contractual drug development program provides a comprehensive biological binding strategy that can be customized to your needs. From the design and development of conjugation strategies, feasibility studies, and process development from purification to bioanalysis and evaluation, we have developed and delivered many pharmaceutical biological conjugations.
- Novel site-specific conjugation technologies
- Analytical method: HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, UV, FL, cSDS, cIEF, CZE, DSC, TGA, ELISA, DLS, HIA
- Strict quality control processes
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion
- Our dedicated technical account managers will guide your project through every step of the process
- Meet you very specific requirement in research objective, budget and time.