As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. BOC Sciences provides a variety of solutions for the preparation of fluorescent labeling polysaccharide, including labeling regents, independent dyes and custom labeling services.
Polysaccharide is an indispensable biological macromolecule in life science. Because of its lack of luminous groups which are easy to detect, it has been perplexing people's further research on polysaccharides. Fluorescent substances have fluorescent luminescent groups, which are bound to sugar chain molecules by chemical synthesis. As a result, the polysaccharides have fluorescent groups, so that we can detect them with commonly used detection methods, so as to further understand the role of polysaccharides and study its mechanism.
- It can be used to study the permeability and transportation of cells and tissues, as well as the permeability of other materials (filters, gels, etc.).
- FITC-DEAE-dextran has many characteristics of parent DEAE- dextran, as well as fluorescence and traceability.
- CM- dextran is biocompatible and is used as a raw material in several pharmaceutical and diagnostic applications.
- TRITC- glucan is mainly used in the study of permeability and transport in cells, blood vessels and tissues.
- FITC-DEAE-dextran (FDD)
- FITC-carboxymethyl-dextran (FCM-Dextran)
- Fluorescein hyaluronic acid (FHA-Se)
- TRITC-labelled polysaccharides
- Tetramethyl-rhodamine hyaluronic acid (TR-HA)
- Extensive experience in the fields of polysaccharide and dye chemistry
- Advanced instruments and equipment
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle.
- Optimized chemical properties: expertise in hundreds of cross-linking modifiers, activation and conjugation of reactive cross-linking agents, and labeling rates can be optimized according to customer requirements
- Guaranteed Quality: All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.
- Full spectrum of Modification and Activation Services