As a leading service provider focused on drug development, BOC Sciences has been providing a large number of hybrid complexes for more than a decade, supported by our state-of-the-art technology platform and extensive expertise. From project scope analysis and problem solving recommendations to complex biopolymer production and analytical development, we succeed with excellence and confidence to meet your demand for creating novel bioconjugates, which are efficient and cost-effectively.
Biomolecule tags have a variety of biological functions, such as cell signaling molecules, molecular biological tools, medical drugs and numerous other functions. These small, low molecular weight organic compounds can be linked to macromolecules through appropriate connectors, including antibody macromolecules, antibody fragments, enzymes such as alkaline phosphatase and horseradish peroxidase, proteins, and peptides, oligonucleotides and analogues, ligands, polysaccharides, avidin proteins and streptavidin, polysaccharides, simple and complex lipids for immunochemistry, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), cell tracer, receptor labeling, Cytochemical applications to detect biological structures, functions and interactions, as well as other hapten of biotin and biomolecules.
Application of Bioconjugation
- Sensitive detection methods
- Diagnostic agents
- In vivo targeting of molecules
- Modulation of specific biological processes
- Purification, detection or location of specific substances
- Novel adjuvants
- Diagnostic and therapeutic areas
- Drug development
BOC Sciences offers a full spectrum of bioconjugation services, including protein bioconjugation, oligonucleotide bioconjugation, surface immobilization, PEGylation, and liposome conjugation services. Additionally, we also offer custom bioconjugation service to meet your very unique research objectives. At BOC Sciences, custom bioconjugation services are manufactured under a strict quality control process to ensure full customer satisfaction. Our substantial investment in state-of-the-art analytical equipment provides industry-leading tools to develop and monitor our processes. Complementary techniques, such as analytical chromatography and electrophoresis, are usually used to verify compliance with specifications.
- Experienced scientific team
- Comprehensive and proficient bioconjugation technical platform
- Highly reliable and reproducible result
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion
- Quality one-stop service
- Provide perfect technical support and after-sales service
- The order is convenient and the delivery is timely
- Meet you very specific requirement in research objective, budget and time.