With the comprehensive advanced platform, BOC Sciences provides biotinylated oligonucleotides for RNA and DNA detection or separation applications because of its high affinity for streptavidin. BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system.
The biotin part can be connected to oligonucleotides by 8-atomic spacer (Biotin-on), 15-atomic spacer (Biotin-TEG) or thymidine residue (Biotin-DT). Biotin can be connected to the 5' end, the 3' end, or can be used internally in the sequence. Biotin molecules linked to the 3' end can also be used to prevent 3' extension in the 3' exonuclease digestion and amplification reaction. The biotin used for 3cm-labeling is C3 biotin or 3cm-biotin-TEG.
The Advantages of Biotin Labeled Oligonucleotides
- The corresponding sequences can be synthesized according to the need, the chain is short, the complexity is low, and the hybridization time is short.
- The change of one base in the target sequence can be identified, because the base mismatch in the short probe can greatly reduce the Tm value of the hybrid.
- It can be synthesized in large quantities, making the probe cheap and non-radioactive labeling by enzymatic or chemical methods.
- Chemiluminescence analysis
- Fluorescent in situ hybrid fish
- Straptavidin affinity chromatography
- Magnetic bead capture for cDNA screening
- Extensive experience in the fields of biotin, nucleic acid chemistry and dye chemistry
- Obtaining more stable biotin or streptavidin complex
- Advanced instruments and equipment
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle.
- Guaranteed Quality: All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.
- Full spectrum of Modification and Activation Services