As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. With the comprehensive advanced platform, BOC Sciences provides global clients with protein/peptide crosslinking service to promote your research.
Cross-linking is a technique in which two or more biomolecules are covalently combined to form a conjugate with enhanced physical properties and/or biological functions. The structure of functional proteins involves not only intramolecular covalent bonds, which leads to challenging questions about the spatial direction and non-covalent interactions of proteins. In protein chemistry, cross-linking agents are widely used to study the interaction between molecules and to construct new structures. Mechanically, cross-linking strategies can be divided into three categories: chemical cross-linking, enzymatic cross-linking and photocrosslinking.
In recent years, chemical cross-linking has become an effective tool for the study of proteins and other biomolecules. It can be used in a variety of studies, including attaching proteins to solid supports to study membrane receptors, protein-protein complexes, protein-DNA complexes and so on. When combined with techniques such as mass spectrometry, it is used not only to determine the three-dimensional structure of proteins, but also to study protein-protein interactions and identify sites of interest.
- Chemical Crosslinking Services
- Enzymatic Crosslinking
- Other Custom Crosslinking
- Well-reputed research groups
- Comprehensive and proficient bioconjugation technical platform
- Highly reliable and reproducible result
- All-round cross-linking chemistry
- GLP and GMP facilities
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion
- Provide perfect technical support and after-sales service
- The order is convenient and the delivery is timely
- Meet you very specific requirement in research objective, budget and time.