BOC Sciences provides our global customers with a range of high-quality biotin labeling services for biomedical research. Based on extensive experience and advanced technology, we are able to work closely with customers to design and manufacture customized and customized product binding projects. In particular, our skilled experts enable us to provide fast and optimized conjugate results with excellent quality.
Introduction of Biotin Labeling
Biotin is a 244 Dalton vitamin (Vitamin H) molecule that shows an extraordinary binding affinity for avidin (Ka=1015M-1) and streptavidin. The interaction between biotin and avidin is rapid, and once the bond is established, it can survive to 3M guanidine hydrochloride and extremes of pH. It can be coupled to oligonucleotides at the end and to internal positions at multiple sites. Biotin labeling is the process of covalently linking biotin to proteins, nucleic acids or other molecules. It has been widely used in many detection systems. Especially when the target of interest is expressed at a low level and cannot be detected separately. Most importantly, many biotin molecules can be coupled to antibodies with very high affinity, rapid rate and high specificity, which do not occur in the coupling with streptavidin and avidin. Through this amplification step, proteins expressed at low levels are more likely to be detected.
Application of Biotin Labeling
- The biotin tag can be used in affinity chromatography together with a column that has avidin (or streptavidin or neutravidin) bound to it, which is the natural ligand for biotin.
- The biotin tag of red blood cells has been used as a means of measuring total blood volume without the use of radioactive markers.
- The label can also be used to detect proteins through anti-biotin antibodies or avidin/ streptavidin labeled detection strategies, such as enzyme reports or fluorescent probes.
- Our unique series of biotinylated molecules is designed to simplify your research.
- We provide biotin-labeled molecules which are generated using single-point labeling and chemical labeling techniques developed internally and have excellent biological activity and high detection sensitivity.
- The corresponding activated biotin and reaction conditions are selected according to the type of labelable group (amino, aldehyde or sulfhydryl) carried by antigen or antibody molecule and the acidity and basicity of the molecule.
- Advanced equipment and technique
- Experienced scientific team
- The advanced Enzyme Labeling platform
- Highly reliable and reproducible result
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion
- Quality one-stop service
With novel technology platform and professional scientist team, BOC Sciences offers clients a wide range of biotin labeling services, and we promise to provide customized solutions to meet each customer's unique requirements. Please feel free to contact us for more details.