As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. BOC Sciences provides a variety of solutions for the preparation of fluorescent protein, including labeling regents, independent dyes and custom labeling services.
Fluorescent labels (also known as fluorescent labels or fluorescent probes) are chemically linked molecules that help detect biomolecules such as proteins antibodies or amino acids. In general, fluorescent labeling, uses a fluorescent group of reactive derivatives called fluorescent molecules. Fluorescent groups selectively bind to specific regions or functional groups on the target molecule and can be linked chemically or biologically. Various labeling techniques, such as enzyme markers, protein markers and gene markers, are widely used. Ethidium bromide, fluorescein and green fluorescent protein are common labels. The connection of fluorescent dyes to proteins and other biomolecules is a common strategy for better understanding the structure and function of proteins.
- Study of protein Kinetics in living cells
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
- Cell tracer
- Receptor labeling
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- Different strategies are used to label proteins with dyes
- Optional services: Amino acid Analysis and Sequencing
- Excitation and emission spectra for each product
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle.
- Deep knowledge and rich experience in biomaterial modification and conjugation
- The minimum dosage is only 1 mg.
- Standard packaging can be scaled to 10 mg.
- Simplified multi-signal analysis (for example, co-location research)