The gold nanoparticles provided by BOC Sciences have high efficiency and sensitivity in applications in the fields of chemistry, biological analysis, biomedicine, optics and nanotechnology. With a comprehensive advanced platform, BOC Sciences provides gold nanoparticles labeled peptides services to customers worldwide to promote your research.
Gold nanoparticles have unique optical properties, such as surface plasmon resonance, resonance light scattering, easy surface modification, and good biocompatibility. The combination of peptides coupled to the surface of gold nanoparticles has many potential applications in chemistry, biology, and medicine. Polypeptide was coupled to the surface of gold nanoparticles and activated by 1- (3-dimethylaminopropyl) -3-ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride (EDC) and N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) reaction is the most commonly used coupling method. Generally, a two-step activation reaction is required: first, alkanoic acid containing mercapto groups is assembled on the surface of gold nanoparticles through gold-sulfur bonds to form a monomolecular layer. Then, the carboxyl group is activated by EDC-NHS, dehydrated and condensed with the amino group of polypeptide or protein, and finally forms amide bond.
Peptide and gold nanoparticle conjugates have been used in the study of immune recognition, transcription factors, mimic enzymes and protein inhibitors in biological simulation systems. A novel layer-by-layer coupling assembly system based on gold nanoparticles was designed. The assembly system combines fluorescence imaging, efficient cell entry, mitochondrial targeted transport and other functions, and has the characteristics of low toxicity and high stability. It is suitable for carrying drugs related to mitochondrial diseases or functional polypeptides that need to function through mitochondria.
- Polypeptide antibody protein loaded on the surface of gold nanoparticles
- Gold nanoparticles loaded antibody protein peptide
- Peptides-Spherical gold nanoparticles
- Peptides-Polymer microsphere gold nanoparticles
- Customer-specific peptide-conjugated gold nanoparticles
- Excellent one-stop service
- High product yield and purity
- Strict validation and characterization
- Scale-up production up to kilograms
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle.
- Data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion