As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. BOC Sciences's line of biotinylated sphingolipids are ideal for use in sphingolipid research and provides global clients with custom biotinylated glycosphingolipids services to promote your research.
Glycosphingolipids are widely distributed in animal and plant tissues. They consist of ceramides, which bind to glycosidic bonds to monosaccharides or oligosaccharides that may contain substituents, such as sulfate, acetate or phosphate groups. They are amphiphilic lipids and play a wide and different role in cells and between cells. Glycosides affect apoptosis, cell proliferation, endocytosis, intracellular transport, cell migration and senescence, and inflammation. Biotinylated glycosphingolipids is an ideal material for use in sphingolipid research; they make use of the strong and specific interaction between biotin and streptavidin and avidin proteins.
These glycosphingolipids analogues contain biotin labeling and are attached to the amine part of sphingosine through caproic acid connectors, which maintain the natural properties of sphingolipid. Interaction with streptavidin and avidin proteins makes them useful for binding to substrates, ELISA detection, and toxin detection.
- Provide solutions for the entire product cycle
- Obtaining more stable biotin or streptavidin complex
- The highest purity lipid raw materials
- Advanced instruments and equipment
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle
- Guaranteed Quality: All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency
- High success rate: More than 95%, far higher than competitors
- Full spectrum of Modification and Activation Services