As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop molecule labeling services which has be used in various detection and assay system. With the comprehensive advanced platform, BOC Sciences provides global clients with biotin labeled nucleic acid services to promote your research.
The binding of biotin to avidin is specific, rapid and stable, and these binding only require the urea ring of biotin. Therefore, the valeric acid side chain can be connected to the nucleic acid molecule through the amide bond. The biotin-labeled nucleic acid probes and the homologous sequences of nucleic acid molecules fixed on the filter membrane or in situ of tissue cells or chromosomes complement each other. If the probe and the nucleic acid to be tested are double strands before hybridization, they should be denatured into single strands first. Then the probe of avidin coupled with enzyme or fluorescent substance was used to hybridize with the fragments in the nucleic acid to be tested to make the hybridization site color or produce fluorescence. The sensitivity can reach one 10pg level, which is similar to that of radioactive probe method. If further improved, it can even exceed the latter.
- Gene Positioning: by in situ hybridization, a specific gene probe labeled with biotin can be used to directly detect tissue sections, specific DNA sequences in individual cells or chromosomes fixed on slides.
- Nucleic acid sequence analysis: using biotin instead of 30P marker for nucleic acid sequence analysis, both chemical degradation and terminal termination have been successfully tried.
- Gene isolation and purification: first, the pure RNA was biotinylated and then hybridized with the total DNA products. Only the DNA molecules that could recognize the RNA could be connected to the Bio RNA. At this time, specific DNA fragments can be enriched by avidin Sepharose affinity adsorption column.
- Identification of plant viruses and viroids: A biotin-labeled nucleic acid probe of a plant virus or virus-like virus was used for dot hybridization with a sample of NCM. Finally, the hybridization results were shown by affinity enzyme-linked assay system.
- Extensive experience in the fields of enzymology, nucleic acid chemistry and dye chemistry
- Obtaining more stable biotin or streptavidin complex
- Advanced instruments and equipment
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle.
- Guaranteed Quality: All samples are carefully monitored for stability and characterized to ensure batch to batch consistency.
- Full spectrum of Modification and Activation Services