BOC Sciences applies a wide variety of fluorescent labels. These labels can be incorporated at any desired position within your peptide. We have the capability to construct any viable fluorescent labeling peptide at your request.
Fluorescent labels or probes are ideal for many imaging and diagnostic applications. Fluorescent groups can be covalently connected to the N-terminal or C-terminal, although it is recommended to bind to the N-terminal. FRET pairs composed of receptors and quenching agents can be connected internally or externally. For longer sequences, it is recommended that you connect FRET pairs internally. Fluorescent labeled peptides have been used to detect the activity of target proteins and their developed high throughput activity screening methods have been applied to drug screening and drug development of disease treatment target proteins (for example, Various kinases, phosphatases, peptidases, etc.). Therefore, the fluorescence modification of peptides is also an important content in the field of drug development.
- Study of peptide-protein interactions
- Enzyme activity assays
- Development of novel disease models
- In vivo biomedical imaging
- FRET peptide is a convenient tool for the study of peptidase specificity.
- Different strategies are used to label peptides with dyes
- Optional services: Amino acid Analysis and Sequencing
- Excitation and emission spectra for each product
- Analytical HPLC and MS analyses are performed in every development cycle.
- Deep knowledge and rich experience in biomaterial modification and conjugation
- Fast, economical and efficient customized fluorescent protein products